[Game Update] - 291481

• Developer
  • Fixed crash when digging up Graves in the Caves.
  • Fixed crash sometimes if crafting station is destroyed right before you finish prototyping a recipe.
  • Fixed crash sometimes when giving Trinkets to the Pig King while using a modded character.
  • Fixed crash during Meteor Showers for some modded worlds.
  • Fixed a rare World Gen crash.
  • Fixed Webber and Wes’ Hallowed Nights portrait backdrops.
  • Fixed The Supernatural’s hair during certain emotes.

View full update

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, MasterWolf said:

Sorry for the noob question, but who or wat is "The Supernatural"?

It's the name of Wendy's skin. Just like how Wilson is "The Mad Scientist" or WX is "The Unfinished".

Tho honestly, I don't find the name "Supernatural" very fitting. This world sound too powerful I think.

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

It's the name of Wendy's skin. Just like how Wilson is "The Mad Scientist" or WX is "The Unfinished".

Tho honestly, I don't find the name "Supernatural" very fitting. This world sound too powerful I think.

It's named supernatural becuase of the refrences the skin has, all being ghostly and 'Supernatural'

There really isn't a better name for a girl who has a ghost twin.

49 minutes ago, Fill-Lips said:

It's named supernatural becuase of the refrences the skin has, all being ghostly and 'Supernatural'

There really isn't a better name for a girl who has a ghost twin.

I know, but in my opinion it's still not fitting for Wendy herself. It is for Abigail, but I feel like Wendy is way more "human-y" than that.

Anyways, that's just my impression and opinion.

3 hours ago, V2C said:

Fixed The Supernatural’s hair during certain emotes.

Anyone knows what was the problem with it, how it looked like before? Because currently her head still looks strange during the /angry and /fistshake emotes.

Spoiler

creepywendyemote1.jpg.c014410706f0180b8a1d43e72579b047.jpgcreepywendyemote2.jpg.16fa93f86f79f33a409ed099844e9cb2.jpg

The top of her head gets clearly higher than normally, this is because part of her hair is in front of her face.  

While I really this skin as a concept, I feel that its realisation didn't work out that well. I think that it would be a lot better if the hair in front of her face would be a separate layer from the face and so it could move independently. But I guess creating a whole new layer for each character's every skin (plus all animations) would be way too resource demanding-

• Haha 2