The Small Rock Dwellers

Actually, I'm suggesting this because I was quite surprised that it wasn't actually a thing.(and if it is, don't mind me)

But you can flip stone slabs to get some spare resources, which is pretty nice, except that you end up with open stones... and nothing ever happens, you can mine it for 1 more resources and that's it. 

It seemed to be intuitive that you'd push it down or that it'd fall on the ground after some time and you could reopen it some days later. 

But nothing ever happened and it was a bit disappointing...

So please, make it a thing!

Actually, there's a few mobs that live under those rocks, but they show up at later days, to prevent things killing you right off the bat. Nothing new, per say, but the 3 most common ones are:

-Snake
-Rabid Beetle
Scorpion 

Though a rock creature would be mighty nifty. 

1 hour ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Actually, there's a few mobs that live under those rocks, but they show up at later days, to prevent things killing you right off the bat. Nothing new, per say, but the 3 most common ones are:

-Snake
-Rabid Beetle
Scorpion 

Though a rock creature would be mighty nifty. 

I thought these guys appeared in the rocks inside jungle biomes?

Also, my suggestion was mainly to have rocks be a renewable resource spot.

2 hours ago, orian34 said:

I thought these guys appeared in the rocks inside jungle biomes?

Also, my suggestion was mainly to have rocks be a renewable resource spot.

I'm not 100% certain if the mobs are locked to the Jungle flippable rocks or just those rocks in general, but the actual rock itself has code saying they will be renewable, and will flip back over after % amount of days. This feature doesn't seem to be working just yet, though.

Archived