Moggles too bright in ruins during day

Sidg62

During day when I equip moggles in the ruins I can barely see anything infront of me or the room. I can't see the traps clearly or any of the drops from smashed pots or enemies in general. But if I take off the moggles I'm again in pitch black darkness. Since most of the seasons have a majority of day in theier day cycle, moggles really aren't a great source of light in the ruins. The moggles are fine during dusk and night time. I feel like the default brightness should be dusk or night, since the ruins are always dark. 

20181022160826_1.jpg

Wait, How'd you even get Moggles? There are no MoleWorms in Hamlet... Hrm...

Also, why use the Moggles and not wait for Hamlet's version to release? There's a cowl that replaces it and looks like a Bat's Head that was recently found in the files. I think the reason the Moggles have this issue is because they weren't meant for the ruins.

2 hours ago, ModsterMash said:

You can get moleworms in Hamlet from mining the stone columns in cave clefts. It works like cave tremors where they fall from the ceiling.

OH! You know what? You're right, I do remember that, oh, yeesh my bad. Slipped my head, but were the Moggles still craftable? That I don't remember. 

2 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Wait, How'd you even get Moggles? There are no MoleWorms in Hamlet... Hrm...

Also, why use the Moggles and not wait for Hamlet's version to release? There's a cowl that replaces it and looks like a Bat's Head that was recently found in the files. I think the reason the Moggles have this issue is because they weren't meant for the ruins.

Moggles are available for sale in the second pig city for 20 Oincs. They aren't craftable.

Archived