Thermo-regulating super materials! Plus thermo-tech buildings ideas :)

Hello guys! (•ω•)

As we have the brand new atomic forge for the super-materials, our duplicants enjoys a better base (may be, I wanna say that rockets are da*n hot).

Currently thermium is one of them.

However, we still needs more super-materials.

Ok, my idea is some thermo-regulating materials.

Before this post I have also introduced tundraium (renamed). Today I want to introduce it again as well.

1. Hearthium

You think this is a hot stone? It is not that simple, beacuse it is a heat generating stone! (and if duplicants know that, they will probably scream away...)

I got this idea because currently we have no boilers in the game. We may use it to fuel a boiler...

Can be refined into hearth powder, it is more stable and safe.

2. Tundraium

The stone of coldness that will freeze all the things around up to -100°C. It can be a nice stuff for cooling your rocket launching station, but remember that, this thing is freezing. I am not kidding.

Possible material for building A.E.T.N. (Anti-Entropy Thermo-Nullifier).

Can be refined into refrigerant.

3. Hearthium boiler

Probably the first boiler in the game... It can turn water into hot-enough steam for your steam engine.

Fueling it with a little hearthium can keep it running for about ten cycles.

4. Thermo-resistant suit

Proyotype exosuit varient. This exosuit will keep the temperature of itself and duplicant at 25.5 °C, but requires refrigerant and hearth powder as ingrediant.

5. Thermo regulator

Same principle as the anti-thermo suit, but it is for regulating fluid (gas or liquid) temperature instead of duplicant.

You can set the regulation temperature within the range provided.

Initial overheat temp 125 °C.

They are still my proyotypes (•ω•)

Further suggestions?

Please comment~ (•ω•)/

6 hours ago, Madbro said:

Hearthium

You think this is a hot stone? It is not that simple, beacuse it is a heat generating stone! (and if duplicants know that, they will probably scream away...)

Tundraium

The stone of coldness that will freeze all the things around up to -100°C. It can be a nice stuff for cooling your rocket launching station, but remember that, this thing is freezing. I am not kidding.

I would think about those like they would function like Oxylite. The stone is used up generating heat/cold in the process. Maybe a way to solidify heat or non-heat for transport/storing via a weird machine. :wilson_nerdy:

Archived