Tundra ore - stone of coldness

Hello guys! (•ω•)/

I think there can be something very special we can get from space missions.

I suggest something like super-rare ores.

Ok, let’s introduce my first S.R.O (short name for super-rare ores) - Tundra ore, the stone of coldness.

This mystorious ore can be found in cold ice planet. Suspected to be the source of endless extreme-coldness. It’s really a cold thing.

This ore will ‘eat-up’ all the heat in a radius, but it’s maximum cooling ability is -100°C, that is the same as a Anti Entropy Thermo-Nullifier, except, it requires nothing to start freezing except it will slowly reduce its mass over time, until it becomes nothing.

Further improvements?

Please comment! (•ω•)/

This is a pretty interesting idea. A rock that cools everything. You could make tiles out of it to cool the surroundings or even buildings. To balance it it should break at higher temperatures. Something like transitioning into granite above 100oC.

3 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

This is a pretty interesting idea. A rock that cools everything. You could make tiles out of it to cool the surroundings or even buildings. To balance it it should break at higher temperatures. Something like transitioning into granite above 100oC.

I have consided blocks out of tundra ore, but it’s rare, so it would be a bit expensive.

But thanks for your balancing idea when this is used for building a block.

Archived