Redeemable skin for DST from Hamlet?

disies

I was a bit unlucky in joining the Beta but I'm enjoying the videos and screenshots and can't wait to play it myself.

What I was wondering is what do you guys think will the new skin for DST be. A friend thinks it might be a pig house skin and I like that idea myself.

Have you seen some structures that might fit the theme and would work well in DST?

Well the previous DLC loyalty skins for DST were both for structures that have been reskinned multiple times at this point so in keeping with that track record we'd probably get something like another chest skin. Cork barrel chest skin anyone?

4 minutes ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

My proverbial money are on a Pig House skin as Loyal-rarity reward for buying Hamlet DLC too, and comparison below points to many similarities in their respective designs - size, shape, the grass at their base etc:

loyal_hamlet_skin.jpg.2265c838003c95cc7f953b75d8fd6033.jpg

Aww. The house looks really nice. Generally it would be really cool to have different house styles in the game. Love the idea.

Archived