Hamlet on a mountain

After playing hamlet for a bit and found roc's nests I was bit disappointed how little the mountain in the trailer isn't really used and how boats don't have much of a purpose so I came up with this

5bc8f42946f98_DontstarveHamletMountain.thumb.png.942c2df3de62cad1e8cfcca7fbe25299.png

ignore how bad the sketch is

Basically Instead of islands the world is a giant mountain where to advance you need climb up it or down it to get things done 

Water falls 

can be used for quick transportation down the mountain and possibly up

Caves Mant Hills and ruins

these could be used to climb up the mounts and Mant hills and ruins could be used as a way to skip layers of the mountain

Bottom layer 

by using water falls you could go to the bottom of the mountain to reach a giant ruins or jungle

just an idea but I hope a couple of these things get into the finished game

sounds great!

but I hope when Klei accepts it, they will add this idea in future edition instead of the released edition.

or the release date will be delayed.

:lol:

by the way, I think this idea can connect RoG world & SW world & Hamlet world perfectly.

5 hours ago, Zeklo said:

I like the floating island aesthetic. It's kinda too far into development now anyway.

Actually, the clouds fits perfectly with the mountain theme. I mean, in this guy idea, first world is alread on the moutain, as you climb, the clouds continues. We just need the bottom layer

5 hours ago, LzYoung said:

by the way, I think this idea can connect RoG world & SW world & Hamlet world perfectly.

Yes!

The mountain would be like a very big island, found in the middle of the ocean

Archived