Houses, Decoration, Furniture

I love the whole idea of having your own house and being able to decorate it, put a fridge and a crock pot in it etc. It would be great though if there was actually a tab for decoration/furniture. You can put a tent inside the house but that doesn't really make any sense. So a bed that acts just like a tent to skip the night and regain sanity etc. would be great. Just replace outdoor things with indoor things, for example an indoor fireplace with a chimney, indoor storage like shelfs instead of chests etc. A shop that offers furniture and decoration would be great. Like windows, pictures, shelfs, etc. Also an outdoor decoration shop that sells those bushes and potted plants and walls etc. would be amazing. Just some more stuff to make the village and the house look good inside and out and more importantly make it more useful! 

So: more shops, more decoration, more furniture! make the village bigger and better and more versatile! 

Love everything else so far!

There is actually a tab for renovations which includes furniture, etc. I just noticed it myself. You have to pay oincs and for some items have the necessary materials. What I noticed: for the wall hanging they all require a number of oincs and a fish... like even unrelated wall decor, like the decorative gear hanging requires a fish. Also, I purchased a "fridge" and the "crated shelf" and they each only had one placeable slot, although they appear to be meant to hold as many items as the "cinderblock shelf" that came with my house. 

13 hours ago, bookmonkey1712 said:

Also, I purchased a "fridge" and the "crated shelf" and they each only had one placeable slot, although they appear to be meant to hold as many items as the "cinderblock shelf" that came with my house. 

I've experienced a similar issue with the available shelving, as well. Actually, I wasn't able to store anything at all within the crevices of the crated shelf. I had centered it along the back wall, directly behind a new chandelier that I had installed. I originally thought that it was just the shelf that was glitched. As you were able to store an item in a slot, I presume that some of the larger light sources may also potentially be glitched or, at the very least, are taking some form of precedence over shelving as solid, obstructive objects. 

Has anyone else here experienced an issue with ceiling lights obstructing access to shelving?

Archived