Can't place structures in house?

I just bought the house that you could get for 50 oincs, but I can't place pot or chest down inside. I saw someone was able to do that before, has this feature been removed? May be placing drying racks and farms would be a bad option, but what really is the point of one if you can just place 5 things that don't even stack, on a shelf, and decorate it? Placing some structures that make sense in placing should be available I think.

Also the system for decoration purchase seems quite awful; you buy a flooring, you lose the ability to switch between them. Why not just be able to replace the flooring using the normal tile floorings used for outside tile placement?

Edit: Oh, and I can't even seem to be able to drop down any items on the floor, come on!

I had that problem before where I couldn't place any structures in the house for a while, but now it works fine for me so I'm not sure what resolved that. It just took a couple games for it to work. And that's weird that you can't drop items on the floor o-o mostly likely it's a bug for now

Archived