what are you suppose to do

almost all the materials(log, gold, flint, silk) are hard to get, you can't actually build anything.

you risk your life exploring the caves, all you get is some relics when turns into cash you can only afford one honey ham.

light source are very limited, the candle thing only last for a short amount of time, shop sells a miner hat based on rng, it is so hard to get light bulbs.

Hamlet is very much about material conservation, time management, and adaptation. There's a very cheap light item that goes in the head slot that costs 4 cork and 2 iron ore. It lasts a fair time, and it refuelable. There shouldn't be an issue there.

If you fall into the cycle of earning just enough cash to get food as your main source you're just stalling the inevitable. You're early oincs are the most important, so you want to be handling food through what you've gathered. Use the oincs for getting items you can't otherwise get. Whether you want to rush ruins for a quick boost in oincs or invest in long term berry growing.

41 minutes ago, Lakurius said:

tbh it's super ez and fun once you know what you're doing : )

Reveal hidden contents

dont flame me : )

I always know what i am doing, I just hate restart from the very beginning so I need somebody tell me what I can do.

Archived