News from SteamDB

Hello I bring news from steamDB (again) but before I start a quick note:
I only know that there will be something but not what that something is, please keep your hype low :D .

Spoiler

There are 2 DLCs listed with IDs:

962960 (was added today) and 840770 (was added 6 months ago)
Last time they added DLCs they were chests with IDs: (gorge) 840760 and 840750. So if they are chests their IDs are really close .

840770 is really close to the gorge chests (this could be the halloween chest) and that leaves the new ID as something else. But the new one is different.

962960 -
Now this could be a chest for (if they don't use the first ID) halloween event , or a chest for the next new forge .

But there is aways a really small chanse for it to be a real DLC.

Personally I think this is most likely chest for the new forge (or some other event). Thou bigger event's have 2 chests.

TLDR = There are going to be more DLCs = skins chests (with a really low % for it to be a really DLC)

Screenshot:

Spoiler

steamdb.thumb.png.4108340296e565db29d3cd2bf1743706.png

12 minutes ago, Tapirus said:
31 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Yeah... there are DLCs for DST : The Event Chests.

Yet Event Chests comes in normal drops too during the event.

Idk where you quoted that from, but the chests you get from drops in-game contain 4 random items, while the "chests" (or better: skin sets) that you can buy as a DLC contain predetermined skins and are not depending from rng.

2 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Idk where you quoted that from, but the chests you get from drops in-game contain 4 random items, while the "chests" (or better: skin sets) that you can buy as a DLC contain predetermined skins and are not depending from rng.

IvoCZE quoted FuffledBeeQueen in this thread (and looks like he deleted his post)

There are paid skins packs that are considered DLCs (and listed as DLCs) that is why I said there are 2 unknown listing of DLCs, most likely chests.

Just go in steam click DST and then on the side click on DLC you should see what I mean.

Here a screenshot from SteamDB (I will add it in my first comment too)

Spoiler

steamdb.thumb.png.8e9f0f70ed37bb6abefbb4fe88610406.png

What I want to say with this topic is - There are stuff coming maybe a paid skins chest for halloween, and maybe for something else. It's good news that means = content !

They are considered DLCs because we requested them to do so, since giving it out to friends was nearly impossible which was what a lot of people requested.
By DLCs I mean what a DLC actually is, not what a cosmetic Chest is hiding behind, aka new content

Archived