(help) Art files aren't being properly placed

So, my friend's made a post previously about the coding. It's already done, but we currently need help with the art as it's NOT being placed in the right places and we just don't know what we can do. Tried to switch it on spriter, changed positions manually on the files themselves, even re-drew them and nothing.

We tried following the forum's guide to see if we could change anything, but to no avail. Currently, reshaping and moving the pieces around just made it worse.

So... we need help lads.

Edit: mod art files added. Base used was extended sample character.

Woofer.rar

Edited by Frigfrid

I have fixed it. I can't explain why Spriter doesn't save changes and show them in game, but I have simple solution for this problem. You just have to open you .png files in exported folders and move them around. Then just save files and open game, make some corrections and repeat this until success.

woofer-fixed.zip

5 hours ago, Yakuzashi said:

I have fixed it. I can't explain why Spriter doesn't save changes and show them in game, but I have simple solution for this problem. You just have to open you .png files in exported folders and move them around. Then just save files and open game, make some corrections and repeat this until success.

woofer-fixed.zip

Hey, thanks a lot for the help! Yeah, Spriter for some reason ain't repositioning as it should (even when I save the settings of the positioning), so that really does help a lot. We tried to move the files around but for some reason it wasn't working. Thanks!