A little request

Well,i have a request to you guys(as the title says).As you all know the drop rate for the Krampus bag is really low(1%).I would want you guys to tell me(if you want to) how to ramp that up.I've never considered spawning krampus because the chance is so goddamn low.So please?

Krampus is a mistake, Kevin said in that podcast from Winter stuff thread, that they would remove him but some part of community likes him and they can't remove him cause of that. So just let Krampus go away, so we can have something new in that place.

In file krampus.lua

change number in that line:

inst.components.lootdropper:AddChanceLoot("krampus_sack", .01)

thanks

10char

- - - Updated - - -

Krampus is a mistake, Kevin said in that podcast from Winter stuff thread, that they would remove him but some part of community likes him and they can't remove him cause of that. So just let Krampus go away, so we can have something new in that place.

he also said that he may appear in the wild at ramdom instead of the naughtiness system that is in place and that he might get a reskin

also maybe adding 35 will work?

thanks

10char

- - - Updated - - -

he also said that he may appear in the wild at ramdom instead of the naughtiness system that is in place and that he might get a reskin

also maybe adding 35 will work?

I think just 1 will be enough.