How I get the exact temperature using Aquatuner

If you liked the track I wrote being inspired by the game here it is

Officer Handsome - Oxygen not Included.mp3

I always wanted to get the accurate temperature I desired using the Aquatuner. So I decided to figure it out. 
We know that the Aquatuner reduces the temperature of liquid by -14c. So the output temperature can't be accurately adjusted. But I figured out that we could adjust the exact temperature we want when we heat stuff. That's my clue. I call this method

"TO COOL WE NEED TO HEAT A LITTLE"

For example if we have input water at 50c we have to heat it by 6 degree and get its temperature being 56c (the numbers we can divide by 14: 14,28,42,56,70,84,98). And then let it go for 4 loops through the aquatuner. And we get the exact 0c water.

But I don't want to pay attention on the input temperature of the water. I want my system to be smart and do all stuff by itself. So I made 4 systems I want to show you in the video

1) the piped water (no need to notice its temperature) goes to the aquatuner. The liquid pipe termo sensor just before it measures the water temperature. If it's above 14C it goes through it  and then cames back for a new measurement. If it's below 14C the piped water goes to my CALIBRATION ROOM filled with water I keep the temperature strictly 14c using  tepidizers and simple automation. So in that room the water in radiant pipes get the accurate 14C. After the calibration it goes again to the aquatuner for one cycle  then through a little vacuum room with three old hatches for temperature equalization and eventually into a tank having the exact 0C

2) then I asked myself why I use tepidizers for heating? Actually I could use the heat from the  input water. So I made the second system where I use the heat from the aquatuner to maintain my calibration room temperature.

3) I like my 3th system. The calibration room is easy to build and the system gives the same accurate result as the previous systems. In this calibration room I mix liquid so the convection does its things.

4) to speed up the process I made the 4th build.

The same way I get the most possible minimum temperature for hydrogen, liquid oxygen etc. I know it uses a lot of power but honestly I don't know where else to spend power in the game, dear developers ;o) So I look for opportunities

Yes but in your setup you use petroleum...and no chlorine gas under the steam generator... so in your setup the petroleum need above 230 degrees for the steam generator to start. The temp for the aquatuner start to take damage is 175 degrees whit gold amalgam. My question is the same. How you prevent the aquatuner from taking damage? In my last build i evaporate all the water and then it broke..

1 hour ago, tzionut said:

Yes but in your setup you use petroleum...and no chlorine gas under the steam generator... so in your setup the petroleum need above 230 degrees for the steam generator to start. The temp for the aquatuner start to take damage is 175 degrees whit gold amalgam. My question is the same. How you prevent the aquatuner from taking damage? In my last build i evaporate all the water and then it broke..

Currently the aquatuner does not break from overheating. It says it takes damage but it never actually breaks before it gets so hot the metal it is made of melts. It is mentioned in the thread linked above.

Archived