Can we make someone prioritize something

Well it`s a shortcut that new players will use a lot but for big bases you`d still have to rely on the priority system. Just an extension fo the "move to" command wouldn`t really hurt. Would also help find some bugs with stuff that seems doable being blocked for some reason.

As for now the best way to ensure the toilets are cleaned is to set a dupe (or few) to very high tidy priority. Early game there isn`t much tidying to do so they will clean the toilets right away. Setting the sub priority to 7 is also helpful. Oh and go to the germ overlay and add a 0 or two at the end to ensure they won`t be running around the base disinfecting random stuff with negligible amounts of germs.

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:39 AM, Sasza22 said:

Well it`s a shortcut that new players will use a lot but for big bases you`d still have to rely on the priority system. Just an extension fo the "move to" command wouldn`t really hurt. Would also help find some bugs with stuff that seems doable being blocked for some reason.

As for now the best way to ensure the toilets are cleaned is to set a dupe (or few) to very high tidy priority. Early game there isn`t much tidying to do so they will clean the toilets right away. Setting the sub priority to 7 is also helpful. Oh and go to the germ overlay and add a 0 or two at the end to ensure they won`t be running around the base disinfecting random stuff with negligible amounts of germs.

Thanks for the tip I will try that

13 hours ago, Yunru said:

That's what I use priority 9 for personally.

I like to save the 9 priority for emergency scenarios. I don`t go over 8 in my bases.

Also the sub priority is always lower than the personal priority so to ensure a task is done you always need a dupe that has a high personal priority in that or not touch the personal priorities at all.

Archived