Older Upgrades?

28 minutes ago, DoggoNotInclude said:

Is it possible to access older ipgrades like expressive and tubular with out the newer ones? I had dropped the game for about 3/4 of a year and missed a lot of the upgrades and wish to play through them like they just came out.

Sadly no. Klei no longer makes them available on Steam.

I will after work, say 3 hours from now?  will let you know what works and what doesn't but long story short even downloading an old version from a website requires offline play to prevent updating, and renaming folders.  Its a lot of hassle for not a lot of reward....

1 minute ago, Kabrute said:

I will after work, say 3 hours from now?  will let you know what works and what doesn't but long story short even downloading an old version from a website requires offline play to prevent updating, and renaming folders.  Its a lot of hassle for not a lot of reward....

Don't bother. Or do if you care. The depots do not exist.

image.thumb.png.f2425da1d584957330d130467a0c5b29.png

that is the

On 9/2/2018 at 10:16 AM, Kabrute said:

Up to a point

but it still doesn't allow you to play the game, online, without updating..... which goes to my new point...... where were you going with all of this, if that was it it wasn't necessary for anyone with access to google and steam but great job, right energy wrong topic.

Archived