Research costs?

I am hoping to find out information about the cost of research, the specifics. The costs in dirt and water. How long does each point take, I've roughly timed out like 30 or so seconds for Novice points, roughly under a min. for Intermediate. If anyone one no the specifics or knows of a chart it'd be much appreciated, thank you.

Research station:

RESEARCH POINT TYPE = Alpha

BASE RESEARCH SPEED = 1.16 kg/sec = 0.0232 point/sec (*)

MIN RESEARCH SPEED = 0.2 kg/sec (?)

MASS PER POINT = 50 kg;

INPUT MATERIAL = Dirt

CAPACITY = 750 kg

(*) 50 kg = 1 point, then 1.16 kg = 0.0232 point

Super computer:

RESEARCH POINT TYPE = Beta

BASE RESEARCH SPEED = 0.83 kg/sec = 0.0166 point/sec (*)

MASS PER POINT = 50 kg

CAPACITY = 750 kg

INPUT MATERIAL = Water;

(*) 50 kg = 1 point, then 0.83 kg = 0.0166 point

Telescope:

RESEARCH POINT TYPE = Gamma

POINTS PER DAY = 2 (?) this does not match with kg per second

MASS PER POINT = 2 kg

kg Per Second = 0.00761904754 kg

CAPACITY = 30 kg

INPUT MATERIAL = Glass;

1 learning point = +40% research speed

outstanding thanks!

I also forget how dirt hungry the basic research is also.

So, if I got this, it's 500kg per low tier branch. There are 6? Branches, so 3t? of soil for tier 1 research. Then tier two @ 1t per item, plus an additional .5t of H2O. So, tier two costs for four branches is 4t of dirt and 2t of H2O. Tier 3 would be three? branches I go for, but per research topic/item/subject, the costs would be 1.5t of dirt and 1t of H2O. I think I had 3ish, so. 4.5t of dirt and 3t of H2O. Bringing my grand total-ish to 11.5t of dirt and 5t of H2O. That's the insight I was looking for, ty!! again

capture_08312018_190942.jpg

Just realized I was off for the tier 1's they take 15 each, not the 10 I assumed. Throws it off some. But thanks again for the break down...Research is expensive

90 tier 1 points so 4.5t for all tier 1 stuff, decor not shown, but I have to have lights...that's given.

Archived