Formal & Rose Collection

Currently I've been playing a lot of Dst on ps4 and asking people who play if they have ever received a Character skin, part of the Rose or Formal Collection. Between asking people and seeing people share community pictures on PS4. All it seems people get is either Shadow or Survival skins. Not one person I've seen in game has gotten lucky out of a curio chest with these 2 types of collection. So I ask/beg you klei for some insight on this matter. 

I think so too, there has to be something going on that we're either missing or suppose to wait for some other event. I can't seem to get a straight answer from anywhere, or seem to find proof with someone who does have one on Ps4. I want those skins!

6 hours ago, Josonic said:

Is there somewhere that I can see skins by collection. I'm not to sure about the formal collection or what skins it entails, but I thought the rose collection was a tencent exclusive?

The rose collection was Tencent exclusive, for about a year, but a 6-8 month ago it got released to steam too (I'm on PC so I'm not sure about the consoles, sorry). 

There's a really good post about the skins that lists all of them, you can see each collection there: 

The op is always updated when new skins come out and you can check whichever skin (set) you'd like to have a look at. Hope it helps ;) 

Alright well I took a look at the link @fimmatek provided. As far as the rose collection, it seems like the amount of items is extremely limited, so that might account for the rarity, or it might actually be glitched/not implemented. As far as the formal collection, I'm pretty sure I've gotten several items from it but the only one I can confirm I currently have is Striking Tuxedo. But I'm 100% sure formal collection (at least at one point) is implemented and working

Archived