DST Mod Issues

RTAaron

Hey all!

I've never actually posted here before, but figured I might as well try and see if people can help me finish my mod. I'm trying to create myself in the game, but keep running into issues near the end. I've followed the tutorial from Dleowolf, but I'm still running into issues. I downloaded the Wilson HD files and made changes from that. I'm not looking to make anything fancy, just a glorified reskin for Wilson at the end of the day. Every time I think I've got it, the game decides no. I'm not super well-versed with coding or anything, but I keep getting this message on steam and am unsure how to proceed. I've also got the code for a growable beard in the files as well.

Linked below is the error message I receive, as well as the .zip file of what I've got on the off chance someone can help and ease this headache it's creating

20180818181746_1.jpg

aaron.rar

"Error loading prefab file prefabs/aaron"

So the error is in aaron.lua

":6: ')' expected"

So the error is a missing symbol or word, and it is in line 6

...Uh oh! You made line 6 of aaron.lua HUGE, so finding the error is difficult! Don't worry, I found it for you:

You accidentally deleted the word "Asset"

dfds.png.67cd289b87eb5af763a94c883cb5e0d9.png

I know having a big long list of stuff you don't understand is annoying, but TOUCHING the thing you don't understand is dangerous!

Archived