[FIXED] Metheus Puzzle Won't Work for me

Like i said in the title. When i try to make metheus puzzle with my friend , the tablet will be completely blank and empty (image in attachments). I got the tragic torch skin and my partner got it too. I tried changing computers , web browsers and other things but it didn't work. Is there any solution for this case? Please i need help (Forgive me about bad grammar if i did , i hope you understand)                                             

blank tablet.png

Edit: It got fixed with "Opera's VPN" Thanks to everyone who tried to help me :)                                                                                                                                Victory.thumb.png.07dc4dc5c2bfa5dd1f8a1744a5d80b79.png 

52 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

Yes, there is. Click the blue, glowing "Ring" on the left panel.

I mean reset every data of the site (client or klei based). I think i glitched that out with my friend that has already metheus items. I think there's a way to reset all the data of my account or something , like entering the site very first time (it was working when i entered first time to site) I wish i got time travel machine.

31 minutes ago, anl515 said:

I mean reset every data of the site (client or klei based). I think i glitched that out with my friend that has already metheus items. I think there's a way to reset all the data of my account or something , like entering the site very first time (it was working when i entered first time to site) I wish i got time travel machine.

use anonymous mode

3 hours ago, anl515 said:

I already tried anonymous mode and other VPN programs. I think this should be a problem with my steam account.

can you add me on steam and install teamviewer? I could try to fix the issue , its not with the friend having the skins ( I have done it like 5 times for people and no bugs like this )

40 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

can you add me on steam and install teamviewer? I could try to fix the issue , its not with the friend having the skins ( I have done it like 5 times for people and no bugs like this )

Also I've made Guide(s) about metheus about 2 years ago, and I've been helping People with The puzzle. Tomorrow I'll be helping another person out.

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Yes i can , but do you think you can fix the blank tablet(panel) problem? If you do i can add you.

5 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

yes

Before i add you , i want to know what is the way to solve this? I don't want to make someone give their time to fix this dumb glitch. I'll add you for last resort (Don't take it as a bad thing)

1 minute ago, anl515 said:

Before i add you , i want to know what is the way to solve this? I don't want to make someone give their time to fix this dumb glitch. I'll add you for last resort (Don't take it as a bad thing)

no problem , I made some sort of event and 4 player spaces are free so I have free time

Archived