Annoyances that detract from gameplay

Hello all,Let me first just say that I am in love with Don't Starve :D best game I have played in a long time. With that being said, i have two problems that are sort of annoyances that detract from the game's overall professional appearance. First, when i am in the load up menu, the spider that walks across the screen sometimes will make noise. However, in any other screen on the load up page, say "choosing your character", the spider sound loop will still play. It annoys me and i just think it makes the game seem unfinished.Secondly, in game after every night the beautiful sound track plays a music loop to signify that night has ended. However, most times this will be shadowed by regular ambiance that plays during the day, and it sounds like a jumbled mess. I again feel the quality of your work is being undermined by this little detail, and some others as well. If any of your team has taken the time to read this, then thank-you. I just wanted to voice my opinion on this.

i have to agree to this. many times has night ended and the two sounds clash.

Also, the first time i was selecting my character i got a jump scare from the "GHISSZSSS!?!!!" noise from the spider, as i wasn't expecting it to be there. i laughed so hard after that!Snarling invisible spiders FTW!

Hello all,Secondly, in game after every night the beautiful sound track plays a music loop to signify that night has ended. However, most times this will be shadowed by regular ambiance that plays during the day, and it sounds like a jumbled mess. I again feel the quality of your work is being undermined by this little detail, and some others as well.

I've noticed this second bit in particular... it never bothered me so much as endeared me to the game, a sort of cute sloppy reminder that DS is still in beta, the little details that collide in odd ways. But I assume at some point they will put the final polish on. :)