Losy my 600 day plus world

Hello Everyone.
I been playing Don't starve on XBOX for 5 month now and still love playing the game, I have however lost my 600Plus day world.
I have my world on survival and went to do a roll back, it went to the loading screen but I could still here the count down of the timer, before I new it the world was but back to day 1.
Is there anyway possible to recover this world or is it gone forever.
If there are any other post about this happening to others please let me know.
Thank you for any help.

From what you have described, it sounds like you had tried to do a rollback after your character died and after the countdown timer had already started, however the countdown timer ended (and reset the world) before the rollback was able to complete. Unfortunately because a new world (Day 1) has been generated, the old world cannot be recovered anymore.

On 7.8.2018 at 3:21 AM, watchfulspark said:

Hello Everyone.
I been playing Don't starve on XBOX for 5 month now and still love playing the game, I have however lost my 600Plus day world.
I have my world on survival and went to do a roll back, it went to the loading screen but I could still here the count down of the timer, before I new it the world was but back to day 1.
Is there anyway possible to recover this world or is it gone forever.
If there are any other post about this happening to others please let me know.
Thank you for any help.

The exact same happened me once , I feel you.

Archived