I think I know what happened

80% in all of my maps, facility placements sucks in some way.
Meteors are shooting through. As soon as they start to reach PW / W, mess begins.
Was perhaps 3 times the reason to end that game..
That and the light overflow stuff, stopped me playing and waiting for a nice update.
That race for steel/lime is not really balanced.
It's not about adding pressure, it's limiting player creativity now. No new builds since ages. Rewarmed old builds, but nothing new..
Let's add some lore and make a RPG from ONI and forget about the great simulation aspect it had, some updates ago..

Just now, Oozinator said:

80% in all of my maps, facility placements sucks in some way.
Meteors are shooting through. As soon as they start to reach PW / W, mess begins.
Was perhaps 3 times the reason to end that game..
That and the light overflow stuff, stopped me playing and waiting for a nice update.
That race for steel/lime is not really balanced.
It's not about adding pressure, it's limiting player creativity now. No new builds since ages. Rewarmed old builds, but nothing new..
Let's add some lore and make a RPG from ONI and forget about the great simulation aspect it had, some updates ago..

I use sandbox for two things,

Delete over heating copper POI doors in oil biome and fix broken abysilitte from POI placement. Now I use it to build steel bunker tiles over my world to stop its destruction.  I have no reason to go to space so I dont see it as cheating since I can't produce steel in a reasonable way and they insist on meteors breaking into the world.

2 hours ago, chemie said:

I use sandbox for two things ...fix broken abysilitte from POI placement...

The door problem is new for me (overheat), for the POI it's the same, but it destroys much of my fun, when i have to fix something in sandbox/debug..
"Feels" like cheating..

Archived