7 suggestion for improvements

Sorry for my bad english.

Good work with Dont Starve (together) and Oxygen. Really good games and you are good studio.

I question.

When is metal refinery full with polluted water then pipe still fill refinery with 0,0XX polluted water. Why?

5b5b747d04f37_Oxygen.thumb.jpg.c5926e5ea8ba1adde29d9563cdd59e63.jpg

I am not sure whether this is the answer to your question, but the refinery will only output liquid after it has produced a batch of refined metal. And it will only produce refined metal, when all ingredients are inside the refinery, a dupe will work on it and there is a full tank of cooling inside the refinery.

Afterwards the heated coolant will be emptied.

19 hours ago, Wigl said:

When is metal refinery full with polluted water then pipe still fill refinery with 0,0XX polluted water. Why?

Polluted water slowly changes into polluted oxygen. It happens to all polluted water outside pipes no matter if it`s bottled or in a building unless the pressure is too high iirc. The refinery will take more water to replace the amount gone.

so where are suggestions 1-7 ? this is just a question and its answer is that polluted oxygen is emitted from the polluted water like previously noted by Sasza22. clean water will not do this neither will any other liquid. but they will all get too hot if they are looped to itself without some way of cooling the coolant

On 7/29/2018 at 3:36 PM, heckubis said:

so where are suggestions 1-7 ? this is just a question and its answer is that polluted oxygen is emitted from the polluted water like previously noted by Sasza22. clean water will not do this neither will any other liquid. but they will all get too hot if they are looped to itself without some way of cooling the coolant

attachment jpg

Archived