Less Spiders?

Yello

There are fewer spiders and less spider creep I miss the old system I loved fighting spiders.

I didn't like spiders, but now that I actually want to use them there are not there. I wanted to make a bug net (for bees) and made a fishing pole by mistake. I slapped myself across the face for that.

There's less spider dens and more pigs....pigs make the game easier. You can make plenty of football helmets, add even more pig houses, and they kill all of the monsters for you. Having less spider dens takes the fun out of the game.

I can't wait for deerclops now. Imma use wes and try two challenges,

[*]ban strawrolls/tents/mandrakes and see how hard it is to balance sanity/hunger

[*]ban using logsuits/football helmets (needs my pan flute to survive having no armor tho, can't kill a spider queen w/o one!)

Edited by blitz4

There's less spider dens and more pigs....pigs make the game easier. You can make plenty of football helmets, add even more pig houses, and they kill all of the monsters for you. Having less spider dens takes the fun out of the game.

I can't wait for deerclops now. Imma use wes and try two challenges,

[*]ban strawrolls/tents/mandrakes and see how hard it is to balance sanity/hunger

[*]ban using logsuits/football helmets (needs my pan flute to survive having no armor tho, can't kill a spider queen w/o one!)

With the banning of those its not that hard, as i'm only living on nature and rabbits, but Soon bees as I built myself a bugnet.