#52 is broken

Gagarin-ace

1 hour ago, xyrilyn said:

#52 is Cheeseburger. Most common recipe is: Foliage + Meat (Scrap) + Milk + Flour on a Large Grill

Depending on which guide you are following, they probably mean 'Meat' as 'Meat Scrap'.

shure meat scraps, or u find on 52 other components?

i think there only one  guide https://forums.kleientertainment.com/gorge-recipe-book/

10 hours ago, Gagarin-ace said:

shure meat scraps, or u find on 52 other components?

i think there only one  guide https://forums.kleientertainment.com/gorge-recipe-book/

I was referring to player-made guides (e.g. on the forums here, Steam community, etc)

Are you using the correct cooking station? It has to be cooked on the Large Grill, the one bought with 8 Coins from Pipton in the Sugarwood Memorial.

2 hours ago, xyrilyn said:

I was referring to player-made guides (e.g. on the forums here, Steam community, etc)

Are you using the correct cooking station? It has to be cooked on the Large Grill, the one bought with 8 Coins from Pipton in the Sugarwood Memorial.

tell me how u imagine cook 4 components in small grill?

2 hours ago, ItsPizzaTime said:

Foliage should work I do it all the time for making cheeseburger now. I used to do 2 meat instead of the 1 foliage 1 meat before I knew. But yes, it works.

then wtf, this meal cant be cooked on max fire?

when i cook same with spicy all works well

On 6/30/2018 at 1:13 AM, Gagarin-ace said:

tell me how u imagine cook 4 components in small grill?

Well. I've seen people cook dishes meant for Large Grill in a Large Casserole Dish + Oven. So I figured it was worth trying.

The size of the fire doesn't matter. Cheeseburger doesn't burn that easily.

Anyway, the recipe is correct. I use it all the time for my 6 min 30 sec - 7 min EXP runs. I don't know what else is wrong.

Archived