Game not responding and flickering whenever I click

I've installed don't starve together on my laptop for the first time, and whenever I play the game will flicker and not respond whenever I click. The game runs fine when I use my wasd keys with good framrate and everything. when I put the game into windowed mode I can see that the flickering is the app flickering between working and not responding, i've never seen a game do this before and I've done all the standard re installing and checking validity of files on steam and updated my computer's apu drivers but it's still doing the same thing so im at a loss :cry:

Dear new player, you are same as me. I'm new player too.

I posted a question regarding issue playing DST too. NO ONE EVER response to my post.

May the god bless us, or have the god reply us to solve our issue. Or else, we are just the ghost here, being ignored. :mad:

13 hours ago, charomega said:

Dear new player, you are same as me. I'm new player too.

I posted a question regarding issue playing DST too. NO ONE EVER response to my post.

Last time I checked your post, it was made last friday, at 7 AM. Then, at 8, when nobody had responded to your post, you said (and I quote) " Please, developers can you help? Or anyone can help? Please... " This is a FORUM, not a call center. Please have more patience and wait longer than an hour for responses, at least give it a day. As for the "NO ONE EVER responded to my post" thing, as of 11:14 PM, June 30th 2018, 4 different people (including myself) have responded to you. Heres the kicker: Remember how I said you waited an hour to again post on your thread asking for help? Everybody saw this post the next day. As for @Hectorious This is the official Klei Support Center. http://support.kleientertainment.com/

Archived