Cheese Craving Meal #8 Change?

Extant

So, for anyone who has been playing The Gorge since the early days, I'm sure you'd know that we used to have a chance to get cheese craving for meal #8 instead of dessert craving.

Well, it looks like it's now 100% of the time dessert for round #8. At least, my testings have found it to be so.

I'd like to ask anyone if they have been able to get cheese craving instead of dessert for the eighth round since the newest update just 6 hours ago?

Did a speed run just now with 2 users, since one of the user disconnect early in the game (in the first round though lol). 
My rounds were: 

Snack > Bread > Fish >  Dessert > Soup I think > Meat > Pasta > Dessert > Snack 

I never got cheese for the past two days in the game, not sure why. (except that one time I want to do silverless....) 
My character was: Webber. Others are; Woodie and Willow. 

I supposed it depends on the choices of the character now? 

Also, the server just now, the woodie Player keep disconnect from the game. He said that it's usually happen to him. 
But almost like all server I went, players keep disconnected from the game especially during 5 and 7 round. Sometimes I got crash too in the game (when I was creating my own server), but once I crash, the game keep on crashing from time to time. I guess it's must be my internet? But it's weird because I don't get lags in the game. :confused: 

1 minute ago, Amiexa said:

Did a speed run just now with 2 users, since one of the user disconnect early in the game (in the first round though lol). 
My rounds were: 

Snack > Bread > Fish >  Dessert > Soup I think > Meat > Pasta > Dessert > Snack 

I never got cheese for the past two days in the game, not sure why. (except that one time I want to do silverless....) 
My character was: Webber. Others are; Woodie and Willow. 

I supposed it depends on the choices of the character now? 

Also, the server just now, the woodie Player keep disconnect from the game. He said that it's usually happen to him. 
But almost like all server I went, players keep disconnected from the game especially during 5 and 7 round. Sometimes I got crash too in the game (when I was creating my own server), but once I crash, the game keep on crashing from time to time. I guess it's must be my internet? But it's weird because I don't get lags in the game. :confused: 

Yeah, I've done over 10 solo runs by now and every time the 8th dish was always dessert. I think Klei updated that since it'd be hard to get the no-silver-lining achievement if people got cheese instead of dessert.

Now it seems only possible to get cheese craving starting round #9 and higher. I've re-hauled my guide as a result and I can now do a solo run in 15 something minutes with veggie for #2.

Also, Klei has been trying to address server issues the past few updates. The crashes probably aren't the clients' faults for the most part. Hopefully some stability shows up soon.

2 minutes ago, Extant said:

Yeah, I've done over 10 solo runs by now and every time the 8th dish was always dessert. I think Klei updated that since it'd be hard to get the no-silver-lining achievement if people got cheese instead of dessert.

Now it seems only possible to get cheese craving starting round #9 and higher. I've re-hauled my guide as a result and I can now do a solo run in 15 something minutes with veggie for #2.

Also, Klei has been trying to address server issues the past few updates. The crashes probably aren't the clients' faults for the most part. Hopefully some stability shows up soon.

Speaking of Veggie for #2, I usually got Bread, it's always Bread. It's so rare for me to get Veggies.
Except that one time when I was Winona, mess up the round when I thought the cravings was Bread.
I usually play as; WX-78, Webber, Woodie and Wes.

Oh yeah, figures why there's like 2 updates per day. Hopefully they fix it soon. 

Archived