Bridge Overheating

When we want to cross two pipes, we use pipe bridge, Logically they are pipe too, just slightly curved. Sadly, this small curve making pipes that can carry thousand degree Celsius taking damage above 75C (or 275C for certain materials). Is there any merit implementing overheat on pipe bridges? To limit player from doing slightly complex piping layout in hot area?

Please remove pipe bridges overheat if there is no solid reason doing that.

8 hours ago, Oozinator said:

Why?
Use Abbyssalite..

Yes, currently I always do that as workaround. That's making 275C overheat limit and almost no heat transfer (almost, not 100% perfect at very extreme temp). But do you really think bridge should overheat while their pipe are okay? This suggestion to make game better, not to solve my own problem :)

26 minutes ago, SkySentinel said:

@Oozinator, the point is that pipes don't have overheating mechanics at all while bridges do. This is wrong and shouldn't be like that.

Mhh at my side pipes can overheat, but it's perhaps hard to compare, because you can build bridges from bridges only. ^^

Archived