There is normally a killer bee biome when I start a new world and coincidentally, I seem to be always setting up base near there. I normally play with friends and we have no problem with the killer bees; we would just clear it out using deerclops or bearger. However, I'm womdering if there is any use of the biome? Like somehow utilise it instead of clearing it out?

1 hour ago, CaptainCatSleeping said:

There is normally a killer bee biome when I start a new world and coincidentally, I seem to be always setting up base near there. I normally play with friends and we have no problem with the killer bees; we would just clear it out using deerclops or bearger. However, I'm womdering if there is any use of the biome? Like somehow utilise it instead of clearing it out?

1. You can clear out all the beehives and get a nice supply of honeycomb, which basically allows you to relocate the entire goddamn field.

2. You can farm bee drops with Abigail

3. You can place a buncha pig houses there in Spring, and let the bees kill them for meat and skins.

4. You can clear out the biome of bees AND grass, which gives you a ton of room to design whatever you want.

Archived