Cookbook incorrect?

IronLobster

So while trying to make the no silver plates run I made a cheesecake for cheese. You should be able to get a favor with it. Didn't work. Then, I made the caramel cube for dessert. Didn't work. Only recipes that work for me that could give me a favor without any silver plates are scone and trifle, but the cookbook clearly shows the the cheesecake and the caramel cube as other options to get the favors. Any help?

51 minutes ago, IronLobster said:

So while trying to make the no silver plates run I made a cheesecake for cheese. You should be able to get a favor with it. Didn't work. Then, I made the caramel cube for dessert. Didn't work. Only recipes that work for me that could give me a favor without any silver plates are scone and trifle, but the cookbook clearly shows the the cheesecake and the caramel cube as other options to get the favors. Any help?

Cheesecake won't give a favor for cheese craving whether it's plated or not. The only way to win a no silver match is to offer the last 4 desserts in the recipe book on dessert rounds only.

The craving affects what reward the meal gives, even if it's accepted as multiple cravings.

If you try and give potato soup on round #1 as a snack, you'll get 10 old coins. Give it on round #2 veggie and you'll get 8 old coins.

If you give tomato soup in a silver bowl on round #5 for snack/soup, you'll get 1 red mark and 6 old coins. If you give it on round #5 as veggie, you'll get 1 red mark and 2 old coins.

Archived