Heat exchange of debris

There is a bug with melting items on conveyor loops - if you get an item on the loop with micrgram mass it won't heat exchange and will just occupy a part of the loop forever. Be careful that doesn't happen. (Happened to me a few colonies back and I ended up fixing it with a buffer on the loop).

On ‎2018‎年‎6‎月‎18‎日 at 7:14 PM, JonnyMonroe said:

There is a bug with melting items on conveyor loops - if you get an item on the loop with micrgram mass it won't heat exchange and will just occupy a part of the loop forever. Be careful that doesn't happen. (Happened to me a few colonies back and I ended up fixing it with a buffer on the loop).

oh, it's a sad story, but we also can add a buffer into this loop  even the ice in the buffer melting slowly.

2 hours ago, Fury1SOG said:

I hope I can ask this question here, because it is a little related to using automation to transfer heat.

How do you make magma turn into igneous rock debris instead of solidifying into a tile?

Most of time I use Heat sink plate and Gaseous phosphorus for Rapid cooling.when Magma out, it will been rock debris.

Archived