Actual 100% no luck 7 dish Achievement

EDIT: Klei has been updating the game so certain things may have changed. The recipe book isn't updated as of yet so just notify me if anything on the list gives different rewards that prevent you from ending in 7 turns.

Hey guys, after a long and miserable look around for a way to do this and failing because of luck each time, I decided to make a foolproof way of getting the achievement with only 2 people no matter what happens. The other post on this forum was relying on false information or luck where you don't get enough coins. Thought other people may have the same issues so I decided to share our method so you can get it done too!

For this, we picked Wes and Woodie. It is probably possible to do it with WX or Maxwell too, but we didn't test it, so the only HAVE TO is Wes. We did it with quite a bit of time left so it shouldn't be any issue for anyone.

Stage 1

Snack: Make Sliders

• Requirements: 1 Meat Scrap, 1 Foliage, 1 Flour; 1 Grill

Woodie runs to cut 10+ logs and purchases a poop bucket. He also grab 3 Potatos just in case for later and rushes back as soon as possible. Wes tills 4 spots before Mumsy drops the coins, grab coins, purchase a Grill, 1 Blue seeds and grab 1 Foliage in front of the gate on the top right. Install grill and plant the seeds, then run to Billy to buy the Meat trap for rabbits (catch 2 here for later use). Woodie fertilize ONLY 2 Wheat and go grind one Flour. Cook in Grill and serve right away. Use the sign posts as fuel if you don't have enough logs. End of the round you have 13 coins.

Stage 2

Bread or Vegetable

a) Bread: make Sliders again, use plate.

• Requirements: same as Stage 1, you have everything

Woodie keeps gathering logs while Wes fertilizes the other 2 Wheat and runs FAST to Billy to buy the Salt Rack. DO THIS RIGHT AWAY because it takes 2.5 minutes before you can gather. Grind 1 Flour and grab 1 Foliage, leave everything in your safe and wait at salt. Run as Wes to grab key and unlock 1 safe (there are 3 total, I recommend opening the top one hidden next to the salt pond first as it is closest). When Wes buys the key have Woodie start cooking the food so you can serve on a plate right away. Cook in Grill. End of round you will have 1 Sapphire 11 Coins.

b) Vegetables: make Potato Soup, use bowl

• Requirements: 3 Potatos; Cookpot

Buy Salt Rack as Wes ASAP again and a then a cookpot kit. You have 3 Potatos already, sit by salt and wait. Run as Wes, grab key, cook as Woodie, bowl it. Cook in Cookpot. End of round you have 1 Sapphire 7 Coins. Note: if he goes with vegetable here, you also get the no duplicates Achievement. THE MOMENT YOU SERVE THE DISH AS WOODIE KEEP RUNNING THE SALT! You need plates and Big Cookpot next!

Stage 3

Meat or Fish

a) Meat: Make Spaghetti and Meatballs, use plate

• Requirements: 1 Flour, 1 Meat, 1 Tomato, 1 Mushroom

Open the gate and buy Spiky Seeds as Wes. IF you didn't have Stage 2b, buy Cookpot kit and 1 Blue seeds. Plant and fertilize 1 Tomato and 2 Wheat, grind 1 Flour and catch 1 Rabbit. Woodie runs Salt, and grabs 1 Mushroom and gets the rabbit if he is done before Wes. Cook in Large Cookpot, plate it. You may lose time here if the Large Cookpot is in the last Safe. End of round you have 1 Red Mark, 1 Sapphire, 11 Coins with Stage 2a or 1 Red Mark, 1 Sapphire, 13 Coins with Stage 2b

b) Fish: Make Poached Fish, use plate

• Requirements: 1 Salmon, 1 Foliage, 1 Tomato, 1 Spice

Wes unlocks gate, grabs 1 Foliage, buys 1 Spiky seed and grabs 3 Spotted Shrub, drops them at base, buys Cookpot if you didn't have Stage 2b and goes to Billy to buy Fishing rod, gets 1 Salmon. Woodie grows Tomato and grinds the Spice. Cook in Large Cookpot, plate it. You may lose time here if the Large Cookpot is in the last Safe. End of round you have 1 Red Mark, 1 Sapphire, 10 Coins if Stage 2a or 1 Red Mark, 1 Sapphire, 11 Coins if Stage 2b

Stage 4

Dessert: Make Cheesecake, use plate.

• Requirements: 2 Milk, 1 Flour, 1 Berry; Oven

At this point complications are over. You have enough money for anything so to save time, buy the Oven kit, 2 Milk, Blue seeds if you ran out of Wheat and pick up 1 Berry. Cook in Large Casserole, plate it.

Stage 5

Soup, Snack or Vegetable: Make Mushroom Soup, use bowl

• Requirements: 2 Mushroom, 1 Milk

All 3 of these are satisfied by the same dish, but you won't get a favor if he asked for Vegetable. In this case you will finish 1 round later, still follow the guide. Just have Woodie pick up 2 Mushrooms. Cook in Cookpot, plate it.

Stage 6

Meat, Fish or Bread

a) Fish: Make Bagel and Fish, use plate

• Requirements: 1 Flour, 1 Salmon, 1 Milk, 1 Spice; Big Grill

Buy big grill kit, grab 3 spotted shrubs, buy Blue seeds if you have none and fish 1 Salmon. Cook in Big Grill, plate it.

b) Bread and Meat: Make Cheeseburger, use plate

• Requirements: 1 Flour, 1 Foliage, 1 Milk, 1 Meat; Big Grill

Buy big grill kit, grab Foliage, catch 1 rabbit. Cook in Big Grill, plate it.

Stage 7 (if you get Vegetable Stage 5)

Pasta: Make Creamy Fettuccine

• Requirements: 1 Flour, 2 Milk, 1 Garlic

Buy Milk and Blue seeds if you don't have, Seed pods from the top right merchant for Garlic. Hopefully you didn't get completely unlucky with safe and everything and will make it in time. This is the only potential loss because of time. Cook in Large Cookpot, plate it.

There you go! You just finished the Achievement or multiple ones depending on the path you choose. I thought this was the hardest one so I won't focus on the others as much. Hope this helped all of you have may the spirit of Gordon Ramsay(Mumsay) be with you.

15 hours ago, Master Jand said:

Huzzah! This complete no-RNG! Finally. Question: If we get vegetable on stage 5, is it really necessary to make mushroom soup?

Thanks in advance.

It is not necessary to make mushroom soup, however it does give you a red mark which opens up more opportunity if you change your mind and wish to proceed onward instead of finishing at 7 and it is relatively simple to get quickly. You can make any veggy dish at this point, I just decided mushroom soup fits all 3 roles so you can have a friend run to grab them before Mumsy even tells you which dish you need.

And you are very welcome :)

4 hours ago, grekon said:

Stage 5

Why not make onion soup for veggie craving? it gives you favor and red mark when served on silver bowl.

You can, if that is what it gives, the it would work fine. At the time I created this guide, I didn't know if the onion soup would give you a favor for a vegetable run or for a soup. And like I mentioned, I went with my option because it just saved space in the guide and you easily have time for another one because you just run to get the mushroom before you even finish the previous round and you also need more ingredients that you wouldn't get normally. This way it just seemed "more fit" for 2 man groups.

1 minute ago, PuppetMaster000 said:

You can, if that is what it gives, the it would work fine. At the time I created this guide, I didn't know if the onion soup would give you a favor for a vegetable run or for a soup. And like I mentioned, I went with my option because it just saved space in the guide and you easily have time for another one because you just run to get the mushroom before you even finish the previous round and you also need more ingredients that you wouldn't get normally. This way it just seemed "more fit" for 2 man groups.

Well based on my playthrough bagel and fish no longer give favor for fish craving actually. Also i cant seem to get 2 sapphire from silver plate slider. Did they made some changes after your post?

1 minute ago, grekon said:

Well based on my playthrough bagel and fish no longer give favor for fish craving actually. Also i cant seem to get 2 sapphire from silver plate slider. Did they made some changes after your post?

Klei has been updating recently, they may have nerfed some things. From what I can see, the recipe book isn't updated yet so not sure if anyone knows what was changed yet. Will have to look into it. Also if I am not mistaken, you are only suppose to get 1 sapphire from silver plate slider, as mentioned in the guide.

2 minutes ago, PuppetMaster000 said:

Klei has been updating recently, they may have nerfed some things. From what I can see, the recipe book isn't updated yet so not sure if anyone knows what was changed yet. Will have to look into it. Also if I am not mistaken, you are only suppose to get 1 sapphire from silver plate slider, as mentioned in the guide.

hmm on klei recipe it actually shows 2 sapphire... I see you used a silver bowl to get that extra sapphire you needed.

14 minutes ago, grekon said:

hmm on klei recipe it actually shows 2 sapphire... I see you used a silver bowl to get that extra sapphire you needed.

Yeah Klei is being weird, it also says it would give only 3 coins which is half the value you got before it but twice the amount of sapphire...

Archived