The Taste of Victory!

Red Rain

1 minute ago, Acid Rain said:

Nope. xD

That stink. I just escape gnaw just now couple minutes ago with stranger that I meet ( random sever) . I was so proud but this post felt slap to the face lol.

Just now, SavageLemon said:

That stink. I just escape gnaw just now couple minutes ago with stranger that I meet ( random sever) . I was so proud but this post felt slap to the face lol.

Oh, well, still, congratulations! x)

This was our first win after practicing a lot, but we've only practiced with just the two of us. So I'm wondering what it would feel like playing with three people, since I won't be used to it. xD

Just now, Acid Rain said:

Oh, well, still, congratulations! x)

This was our first win after practicing a lot, but we've only practiced with just the two of us. So I'm wondering what it would feel like playing with three people, since I won't be used to it. xD

For sure much easier though it took me so many times. 2 player is probably more stressful with the multi tasks 

2 minutes ago, SavageLemon said:

For sure much easier though it took me so many times. 2 player is probably more stressful with the multi tasks 

It actually becomes quite comfortable when we get settled into and get used to our roles. xD It's still stressful, but it's also a very fun experience. :)

6 minutes ago, Acid Rain said:

It actually becomes quite comfortable when we get settled into and get used to our roles. xD It's still stressful, but it's also a very fun experience. :)

"Go fertilize the wheat and make flour!"

"I can't; we need more poop!"

"I still need to get meat!"

"We're running out of fuel, too!"

Sounds pretty comfortable, all right.

Yeah a friend and I have been testing recipes and trying to beat the beta the minute it came out, and our first player we played with managed to also come back today and we some how beat the game in 12 meals! :wilson_laugh:20180614004931_1.thumb.jpg.4ecdec28ac5804b46979002e63bb83b2.jpg

20180614005022_1.thumb.jpg.128da77a08cf54b2617390234cc57b30.jpg

(sorry for the potato steam screenshot quality)

Wow this is awesome! Ironically, it's just (two) Wilson. :wilson_vforvictory: Congratulation to your team! 

So then it is possible to win with just two players. Though I do hope after the official release,
the Gnaw Meter is slower or difficulty changes if we play just two players or alone.
There will be Character Perks too coming. 

Archived