Error in code, unsure what fix is required

So I'm currently working off the code given here and I initially encountered an error asking for it to close a line near 'return' the first time and then 'end' the second time on lines 67 and then 68 respectively with ")"

I do so but now I encounter this error which I've been unable to step past

tumblr_inline_pa6psx5uBW1r30846_540.png

the code I'm working with looks like this (also if i need to change the look of it please let me know where to indent I have seen nothing for examples on how to make that extremely long un-indented line of code look correct)

I've since just moved it to its own line on 68 to isolate the problem character.

tumblr_inline_pa6pu9ETDr1r30846_540.png

Any help on fixing this would be lovely and much appreciated I had the right bracket set in other locations and it still hit me with this error so I'm not sure what to do about it at this point. Thank you!

On 6/12/2018 at 5:15 AM, DarkKingBoo said:

the ')' on line 68 goes after the 'end' on line 69

I added it in after the end (pardon the line changes i've since added a different modification since then)

and i got the same error but now it correlates to the new location of it 

tumblr_inline_paaqi10gav1r30846_540.png

tumblr_inline_paaqgkhqfW1r30846_540.png

really not sure why it seems to take such issue with the single ")" but it seems no matter where i place it it doesn't want to work?

On 6/12/2018 at 8:31 AM, CarlZalph said:

Or you forgot an 'end' to end the if-then statement from line 67.

I think the 'end' underneath is supposed to be for that one but I could easily be mistaken on that tbh

[EDIT]

Okay, I've done some work, the end code ends up looking like so, but now the character is invisible the minute i go to move, i think i've seen other threads with this problem so I'm going to look into them to see if I can get past it. The ")" appears to be needed at the bottom at 119 by that 'end'

tumblr_inline_paaqyu8lZF1r30846_540.png

tumblr_inline_paaqz8S2Es1r30846_540.png

tumblr_inline_paaqz1HHTJ1r30846_540.png

I'll update with what has caused this new issue but it appears the main one is now solved for now at least

Edited by Zaukiel

17 hours ago, DarkKingBoo said:

Did you post the anims into the asset table of the prefab file? Try sending us your mod.

I did now but I'm definitely just gonna send the mod since this is my first time working with it (and jumping into asymmetry was definitely not the best idea but we all dream big right?) 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/inuyjws1q5f39l4/Rchetype.rar?dl=0 I've put it in dropbox and should all be there-- the help is absolutely appreciated!