Seperating connected thing easily

Is there any way to disconnect 2 pipes or wires without removing 1 tile and rebuild it?

If no, what about a tool that allows you to disconnect a tile, based on liquid or air pipe and wire because it costs nothing to connect wires as long as 2 tiles are beside each other.

I do not want to use the debug tool, I try to only use released content and tools to do my stuff. I, therefore, seek a tool that can do just this, disconnect a tile from all surrounding tiles so that you can reconnect it. I don't mind if it takes a dupe to perform the disconnection.

No. Only way afaik is to deconstruct the intersection.

Let me guess, you had 2 parallel pipes next to each other and unfortunately dragged while pipe construction a line from one to the other and "poof" there was a connection without any dupe building it?

Been there, done that :D

Just now, Yoma_Nosme said:

No. Only way afaik is to deconstruct the intersection.

Let me guess, you had 2 parallel pipes next to each other and unfortunately dragged while pipe construction a line from one to the other and "poof" there was a connection without any dupe building it?

Been there, done that :D

I discovered the ease of connecting pipes if they were just next to each other, but the disconnecting is rather hard. I use a multi-pipe-layout, where I have a hot and cold normal water and a polluted water going up and then 2 piped down to differ hot and cold water.

|hot| |cold| |polluted| <- these goes up and filters off as needed. |hot| |cold| <- these goes down, doesnt matter if polluted or clean, as they get filtered at the bottom to be cleaned and disinfected.

Archived