Buildings output temperature (Complete List)

28 minutes ago, staring_frog said:

Steam Turbine outputs at input_Steam_temperature - 70

Incorrect. The output temperature is a fixed number, so we have the turbine temperature cheating.

If the output temperature is influenced by input temperature, when we use temperature cheating and send 110C steam to turbine, it will output water instead of hot steam.

I think you know where you can find the relevant code.

47 minutes ago, R9MX4 said:

Incorrect. The output temperature is a fixed number, so we have the turbine temperature cheating.

If the output temperature is influenced by input temperature, when we use temperature cheating and send 110C steam to turbine, it will output water instead of hot steam.

I think you know where you can find the relevant code.

Tested on R2: definitely not a fixed number. Output temperature varies.
If you managed to reproduce a bug reliably and exploit it then yes it will misbehave all kinds crazy. I'm talking about regular case.

7 minutes ago, staring_frog said:

Tested on R2: definitely not a fixed number. Output temperature varies.
If you managed to reproduce a bug reliably and exploit it then yes it will misbehave all kinds crazy. I'm talking about regular case.

2.png.d6fa65c8a732ceb86bf1ccb63d807ccf.png1.png.c6bebec3bcf4038fb9f559fc3467310d.png

Acquire the correct temperature before heat transfer between turbine and output steam has done.

Or build your turbine with abyssalite.

On 5/23/2018 at 8:22 PM, R9MX4 said:

Acquire the correct temperature before heat transfer between turbine and output steam has done.

Or build your turbine with abyssalite.

Indeed now it's supposed to be outputting at a fixed temp. Code was changed recently. They even needlessly calculate `this.storedTemperature` and reset it to zero:) And temperature difference constant of 70 is gone.
I'm getting different results than before.
Now it's supposed to be outputting at 425K.

turbine.emitTemperature = 425f;
SimMessages.EmitMass(gameCell, massConsumedCallback.elemIdx, mass, this.emitTemperature, this.diseaseIdx, disease_count, this.simEmitCBHandle.index);

Archived