Don't Starve Switch Status Update

Just a quick status update here. 

As noted previously the switch update went out last week and we were hoping it would have been sent out this week. It was submitted to Nintendo and passed lotcheck however, during that time ESRB decided to change the rating of the game, so we have to jump through some extra hurdles to get it out. We're hoping it will come sometime during the next week. 

Our apologies for the delay. 

Thanks for status update sir! But can you please give more information? Such as: will switch edition will be up to date with other consoles after this update? How about other serious bugs like season change bug?

22 hours ago, Laniere said:

will the update fix the bug of losing map? it's really unplayable right now. If i load my save more than half of the discovered map is gone

They are quiet. I do not like this. Bad way to care about customers

Yeah, this concernes me. I've already all ds on pc, i 've bought on the switch too but with the map bug is not really enjoyable. I don't really mind sound bugs or seasons bug but the half-map that covers on loading is really problematic and makes the game unplayable. Hope this will get fix sooner rather than later because this glitch was present on ps4 when it came out and it was fixed so they should know where they have to act on the code to solve the bug.

Another update - The patch has progressed it's way into the publishing process and should be available for players within a few hours. 

With that, we have a sound issue fix as well as fixes for all the invisible stuff in the game. We are working on a patch after that which fixes additional issues that players are experiencing, however the update is not finished at this time so I don't have a list of fixes yet.

Thanks to everybody for your patience. 

9 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Another update - The patch has progressed it's way into the publishing process and should be available for players within a few hours. 

With that, we have a sound issue fix as well as fixes for all the invisible stuff in the game. We are working on a patch after that which fixes additional issues that players are experiencing, however the update is not finished at this time so I don't have a list of fixes yet.

Thanks to everybody for your patience. 

Thank you for update!

If it can helps i've an update. When you explore too much the frame rate starts to drop and, if you open the map, all the icons are flashing. After 2 minutes the game crash. When you load the game after the crash, even more map is lost in the process. Seems like it is a problem with the managing of the memory resources.

On 25/04/2018 at 7:19 AM, Starlord_ said:

Losing map bug still exists.

So disappointed. Switch version is still unplayable.

Losing map bug is also on PS4 and XB1, need the Home Sea Home update on all console that include all recent fix for Don't Starve + Extensions.

Archived