Sign in to follow this  
XGRF3RX

News things in Shank2

XGRF3RX    10

Its a lot of peoples who plays Shank 2, and i think that if the Shank 2 creators could make some new(s)s map and perhaps some new(s) character(s) it would be more cool and fun .i'm a real Shank 2 player ,the multiplayer mode is awesome and funny.i can't remember how much i was laughing when playin this game so its funny.after playin i thought that i could write you some words ,to ask you ,You KLEI entertainment , to make some kind of extention for SHank2.i just want to share some ideas and fun.I drew a map which i called "In the city" as with the sewer as trap .there is one of my ideas and i think peoples will come back because they always see the same 3 maps ,down on the farm,bombed church and on the boat.personally i don't like the boat because it's so easy to kill goons with the harpon.let me post my map drawin if you want .tell me about it please

You know, XGRF3RX looks familiar. I think I played a co-op game with you before! I agree with XGRf3RX, if we have more maps that may be based on the campaign levels and more character skins (because right now the best characters are Defender, Chops, Horror, those are 8/10 the characters that are chosen, every other character has less benefit value when it comes to measuring pros vs cons of that particular character) My fave map is down on the farm. I LOVE throwing those goons in the grinder. I always laugh when I play with a teammate and we open the grinder, and watch the paratrooper goon just land on it and die! LOL(additional thoughts about SHANK, SHANK 2)SHANK 2 is EXTREMELY underrated. Of many of my friends who have never heard of SHANK, but then tried it, loved it. I think Klei Entertainment needs to make some advertising strategies. It would be nice to not wait 5 minutes for someone to join your co-op game all the time.

XGRF3RX    10

loool,i played with a lot , and i don't like when peoples open the trap at the farm when the boss are there.because its more funny to fight the boss to the end ..add me ,XGRF3R is my xbox gamertag ,add me then we can laugh :D

Corey    310

Thanks for the feedback and kudos on Shank! Also, thank you for sharing our games with your friends, that means a lot! As a smaller team, we just don't have access to the advertising dollars that a lot of the AAA companies have. So we rely heavily on having our games speak for themselves through word of mouth and reviews. So big thanks for spreading the word!

We don't have plans to create new maps right now, but we really appreciate the support and love for Shank!