Could i get some help with a mod im working on?

Please forgive me if this is in the wrong spot i'm new to the forums and such x( 

Anyway does anyone know how to increase the damage a character does? I'm new to modding and i'm trying to make a character of my own and from what i've put together they'd basically end up w/ a play-style like wigfrid's (deal damage, only eats meat etc.) i'm still tweaking out their perks and such but for now. I'd like to know how to increase a character's strength? I'm not sure by how much exactly cause i dont know what would be considered strong vs what'd be ridiculous. 

Normal characters have a damage multiplier of "1", wigfrid has a damage multipler of 1.25 which means 25% more damage

inst.components.combat.damagemultiplier = 1.25

so the code above if you where to add it to your character is master_postinit it would give same damage as wigfrid, changing the number for example to 1.5 would give 50% more damage than normal characters like wilson and 25% more than wigfrid, so basically change it to what you want then test it in game and see if you think it's good or not :D

Oh! I wasn’t expecting to get a response so fast, thanks! I’ll have to test it out once I figure out how to get the mod to not crash : P

Another question though, is it possible to have damage increase in certain scenarios? Like if one were insane?