(RESOLVED) Modded Character Texture Compression Issue

I was working on a personal mod's sprite but when I compiled it in game, the textures of the character looked strange and blocky. Everything looks fine in the Spriter itself, and during some times of the day in game, the texture issues aren't all that noticeable. Does this have to do with its compression, and is there a workaround for this? The vanilla characters in-game don't seem to have this issue, as shown with WX beside the modded character.

I'm a little baby dummy when it comes to using k-tools, so a lot of help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I am more than willing to give a .zip file of my character if need be.

compres2.PNG

compres4.PNG

compres5.PNG

Thank you K1NGT1GER609 for fixing up the issue!

Edited by Klokke
change of images to newer model

Well the zip file would be useful to see whats wrong. The only work around I can think of; using textools to dissect the character zip files and see if the .tex files have those unusual textures on the ears and head. If that's the case then you can use textools to save the file and reedit over the corrupt pictures, otherwise I could take a few stabs at the dark and try the method mentioned.

Edited by K1NGT1GER609
edit 2

Many mod characters seem to have this issue where in game they get weird squares appear over their body even though the squares aren't there in the tex files, but the original ds characters don't..

Edited by SuperDavid

6 hours ago, K1NGT1GER609 said:

Well the zip file would be useful to see whats wrong. The only work around I can think of; using textools to dissect the character zip files and see if the .tex files have those unusual textures on the ears and head. If that's the case then you can use textools to save the file and reedit over the corrupt pictures, otherwise I could take a few stabs at the dark and try the method mentioned.

I'm still novice when it comes to using textools, so in case I mess up I'll send it to you to try things out as well. Thank you in advance. 

Edited by Klokke