Steam Setup

Can you share your steam setup guys. Here is my steam problem, I add igneous status inside it plus 2 wheezewort but its not cooling off. I tried running a radiator pipes inside but its always getting broken saying its too hot.

image.thumb.png.d8db7c1c42cb2826176d84839c0a1dfc.png

You could build an adjacent chamber, fill it with hydrogen, and cool it down with AETN or whatever, and connect the two rooms with temp shift plates. Just wait until the cooling room is cold enough before you attach them with shift plates, so the pump doesnt break.

Remove gas ties and put the wall down to 2 ties to flour. Fill top part of Geiser with hydrogen. (about 75 KG will go it.). Steam will be pushed down quickly, but in meantime, conduct hit to hydrogen. If you replace top or to side with granite wall and used plates to conduct hit to and from you can put your withworms there or open airlock when filling with hydrogen. Hydrogen has the good terminal capacity so your plants will revive and cool stuff. Add some conductive plates at your plants.

Mutineer has some good ideas.  Another solution would be to remove the wheezewarts from the steam room.  Build an adjacent room and fill it with hydrogen and put the wheezewarts in there.  Then use a liquid radiator system to move the heat from the steam to the cold room.

Archived