Super Easy Map

use map seed 444 for Ranch Upgrade players. It has an NG geyser at the east of starting point the produce 491.6 g/s and at the buttom biome of that NG you will find another NG geyser again now with 261 g/s and also a oil fissure. South of the starting point youll find a water geyser that produce 2k g/s. On the west side of the starting point youll will find a steam geyser and a chlorine geyser as well. Its the best map I found so enjoy

12 minutes ago, Oni Noob said:

use map seed 444 for Ranch Upgrade players. It has an NG geyser.. another NG geyser again ..youll find a water geyser .. a steam geyser and a chlorine geyser as well.

LOL what you count as easy..
Here for my playstyle
Important part is starterbiome / dirt / metal and plants (!)
Temperature of starterbiome. (cracks in abyssalite - "shield layers")
Water is not important, there is plenty polluted to use. Any watergeyser is enough (hot/cold/polluted).
NG i can produce on my own. Bleachstone / chlorine solid is enough on the map for anything, so far.. (chlorine geyser most useless geyser)
Volcano is not a bad thing. (chopper or gold i like most)

7 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

my current map has to 2 gold one minor, 3 nat gas, 1 hot co2, 1 cold co2 and the normal 2 cool steams, 1 right under base, the other beside cold biome with an aetn very close

image.png.00cf218d22e08a70f695d35a7d27eeee.png

2 gold volcano, you're a lucky guy

27 minutes ago, Oni Noob said:

use map seed 444 for Ranch Upgrade players. It has an NG geyser at the east of starting point the produce 491.6 g/s and at the buttom biome of that NG you will find another NG geyser again now with 261 g/s and also a oil fissure. South of the starting point youll find a water geyser that produce 2k g/s. On the west side of the starting point youll will find a steam geyser and a chlorine geyser as well. Its the best map I found so enjoy

Don't see any volcano, but i look a little this map and i don't think it's a not so easy map, you have some big ice biome (especially one) connected to a hot one, so it's begin to melt down since the beginning of the game, not need water geyser when you will have so much water and polluted water near to overflood your base to deal with

20 hours ago, Kabrute said:

my current map has to 2 gold one minor, 3 nat gas, 1 hot co2, 1 cold co2 and the normal 2 cool steams, 1 right under base, the other beside cold biome with an aetn very close

image.png.00cf218d22e08a70f695d35a7d27eeee.png

Whats the purpose of hot co2?

Archived