High pressure liquid vent

We have a high pressure gas vent, so it's only logical that we could also have a high pressure liquid vent. This would allow up to .. say, 1100kg/tile output pressure, allowing filling a tank up to 10 tiles above the vent.

22 minutes ago, Ambaire said:

We have a high pressure gas vent, so it's only logical that we could also have a high pressure liquid vent. This would allow up to .. say, 1100kg/tile output pressure, allowing filling a tank up to 10 tiles above the vent.

When you have a ten tile high tank, you could place the vent at the top and it works?

1 hour ago, Oozinator said:

It's exactly the point and you know it.
Overpressure of liquids, would benefit in storing content of ten tiles in one tile..

Uh, no? I specifically said 'up to 1100kg/tile output pressure'. Or roughly the pressure present at the bottom of a full 10 tile deep tank.

I don't see it as very useful. Either it would allow you to store slightly more liquid in an enclosed container, or it would save you building a few segments of pipe, putting the vent at the top of the container. I wonder if you have some particular use case on mind, or just strive for symmetry between gas and liquid parts.

Archived