Would like to see a higher variety of possible diseases, I suck at names so I am not gonna bother trying to name my suggestions

Sleeping sickness - Getting infected by this one would cause you stamina to drain faster, requiring your Dupe to go to bed earlier or in extreme cases give them a more extreme case of narcolepsy

Flu - Causes vomiting, very contagious as the vomit would have a lot of the bacteria in it. While getting treatment in a med bed or pod the vomiting would not happen

Strength Sapper - Once infected it lowers Strength proportionally to number of germs in Dupes system

Speed sapper - Same as above but for Athletics

At least on of these should be able to reproduce in Carbon Dioxide and that should lose it's Sterile environment tag as it is currently way too easy to use for keeping food from spoiling making it Chlorine gas and the refrigerator a lot less utilized than they should be

Any other ideas?

I'm still hoping we eventually get new, aggressive creatures and that one of them carries ONI's equivalent to rabies.  I'd also like to see one of the Gravitas ruins contain a synthetic virus that if not handled vary carefully could wreck a colony.  Said ruin would ideally house some kind of advanced tech or device that would make risking an outbreak worthwhile.

Archived