Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Rogueagent01

Joining Servers with friends

Rogueagent01    216

Does anybody else have the problem where a friend is trying to join your server but it says you're not friends? 

I noticed it seems to be a region issue since every time its happened it is someone who lives in a different part of the world. I'm in NA and anyone who is trying to join who happens to be in Australia or Asia seems to have this issue. If i send invites it usually resolves it, but sometimes i have to quit the application and start it again before the invite will work.

BTW its a friends-only server. Also weird as it may be i never have a problem joining their servers.

Mncmarkyd    42

Yep I have this problem to, not all the time but it does happen that my friend over in the USA can't join me when we are friends and I put in on friends only. Sometimes it won't even let me send an invite so i have to close the game down and restart it and that almost always works so your not the only one lol 

Rogueagent01    216

I didn't but one of the times that it happen the person trying to join was appearing offline, and once he switched it to online he was able to join(after i reset the application). It is weird though that appearing offline would have that effect.