Make a mess in transit?

Been trying to force a dup to have a full make a mess bladder while sliding threw a transit tube to see if its possible to do it inside that thing.

Timing seems to be very tight to pull off if its even possible.

Anyone know if dups can make a mess while in a transit tube?

3 minutes ago, Vilda said:

Our scientist were so preoccupied with whether or not they could do that they didn't stop to think if they should...

trying to figure out if that is just a sarcasm reply or an actual answer LOL.

1 minute ago, Vilda said:

It works perfectly both ways :) Nevertheless it's a quote (from Jurasic Parc) born out of the "why would someone want to know that?!" wonder.

because if they cannot then transit tubes to the bathroom from far away is a good idea, so they dont pee on the floor

This is such a weird question.  :confused:

But,  YES.   The distance required is astronomical..  So I doubt it can happen in your survival game.  (dupe was at 100% Bladder and the transit duration was 2/3 of a cycle before they let loose.

They exhibit an effect that is similar to Exo-Suits.   Their Bladder % goes down while in the tube.  But again,  not in any realistic/practical way that you can make use of in your game.  I assume it is reduced in a comparable rate to Exo-Suits. 

1 hour ago, MythN7 said:

Been trying to force a dup to have a full make a mess bladder while sliding threw a transit tube to see if its possible to do it inside that thing.

Timing seems to be very tight to pull off if its even possible.

Anyone know if dups can make a mess while in a transit tube?

I had it happen and you have to deconstruct the tubes to clean up the mess.

Archived