Well they're generally large so storing them in such a small container seems plausible. There are already 3 building requirements for ranching don't think an extra just for egg storage is optimal. That said if you have them isolated within a certain area (as you should) denying/allowing access from grills seems to be the way to manage them at the moment. Not exactly optimal either but we'll have to wait and see what they cook up. Although I still think another exclusive rancher building feels like one too many and not an appropriate solution.

11 hours ago, Tonywolf1997 said:

Can you use fridged egg to raise creature?

@Neotuck He's asking if you can put an egg in the fridge then take it out of the fridge and put it in an incubator, or does it become a dedicated food item at that point.  I'm not playing the preview, so I can't check, but one of those preview players can.

5 minutes ago, Zarquan said:

@Neotuck He's asking if you can put an egg in the fridge then take it out of the fridge and put it in an incubator, or does it become a dedicated food item at that point.  I'm not playing the preview, so I can't check, but one of those preview players can.

thanks I was confused by the question, the answer is yes, here's some screenshots of a dupe removing an egg from a fridge then placing it in an incubator 20180315123746_1.thumb.jpg.b80abedab7794a15d05d9b58650ea29e.jpg20180315123757_1.thumb.jpg.aada5faa55caba194e6fb3fcee589c16.jpg20180315123800_1.thumb.jpg.465e07a60c2229fc106a9963f3cf7d76.jpg

11 hours ago, Tonywolf1997 said:

Can you use fridged egg to raise creature?

yes

Archived