Spriter files doesn't compile

Hi there, I'm trying to add the swap animation to the armor under the character mod that I'm making. I referred to Cheerio's Hat Example and built two spriter files just like he did, but no matter what I've tried, the .scml just wouldn't compile into .zip. And it burns me. Would somebody tell me what did I miss? Thanks a ton!!

The compiled ".zip" files are supposed to appear here right? But they were not.

problem.thumb.PNG.48f91ff6e4ac0b0ffa0f51c31c97b613.PNG

And the compiler said that it couldn't find the .png then I have tried putting the .png a couple of places, it didn't work either. And I don't understand why it said 't' is not recognized as an internal or external command.

IMG_2565.thumb.PNG.eb77c67e10cd6c17d1eb765710471560.PNG

And here is the whole mod that has everything you need for testing, hope someone can solve the mystery for me, thanks again!

hisoka.rar

Regards,

Nick

Edited by nicknightyx

You don't have image named "armor-3.png" in your folder. Create new image with the same name and place it in your folder.

And why you write 

Regards,

Nick

At the end of your messages? It's obvious that you're nick depending on your nickname.

Edited by Cunning fox
  • Like 1

@Cunning fox

Thank you for your reminder, I copied the "armor-3.png" to the parent folder "thornyarmor" and the two ".zip"s showed up. But there was still no ".zip" created in the "anim" folder so we are one step to success. The compiler now says this:

Spoiler

IMG_2582.thumb.PNG.6121ca1f7461dcac5ec1b68a6594d1cd.PNG

It said "There is no armor-3.png in the archive", where is the archive? Would you or somebody again take a look at it please? Thanks!!

hisoka.rar

And I'm not putting my name at the end now.