special alloy / plastic germ filter

A filter like the Britta water ones and the ones you put in your central air / heating in our homes.

I would like to see filtration items made that you put these filters into machines with a job station like the farm or power one, but for the groundskeeper tree.

If you don't have a filter put in from the job class station in power room, and (this would mean having a room type called filtration center, where any of these items would turn it into such room: oxygen scrubber, water sieve, deodorizer, bottle emptier, with the said filtration station, could add this germ filter on the items, so that it kills say 50% of the germs you pass threw the system, and instead of a upgrade buff timer, I would say it should be an amount of germs it can absorb before needing to be put on again.

When it runs out, i'm not sure which should be picked  between, having the line backed up or just pushing threw the contents as normal.

Also, on the bottle emptier and any storage can you add a tick box that says accept germs, with it in the false state by default.

Thanks

On 7.3.2018 at 4:29 PM, MythN7 said:

A filter like the Britta water ones and the ones you put in your central air / heating in our homes.

I would like to see filtration items made that you put these filters into machines with a job station like the farm or power one, but for the groundskeeper tree.

If you don't have a filter put in from the job class station in power room, and (this would mean having a room type called filtration center, where any of these items would turn it into such room: oxygen scrubber, water sieve, deodorizer, bottle emptier, with the said filtration station, could add this germ filter on the items, so that it kills say 50% of the germs you pass threw the system, and instead of a upgrade buff timer, I would say it should be an amount of germs it can absorb before needing to be put on again.

When it runs out, i'm not sure which should be picked  between, having the line backed up or just pushing threw the contents as normal.

Also, on the bottle emptier and any storage can you add a tick box that says accept germs, with it in the false state by default.

Thanks

What about an antiseptic filter tile?

""The technique of a carbon block is not designed to filter out bacteria or viruses. The BRITA cartridge is not designed to remove fluoride. Some fluoride is naturally present in tap water, whilst some water companies add fluoride to the water. ... The BRITA cartridge is not designed to remove nitrates."" direct from brita their product works like the distiller minus the weird heat......actually the distiller seems to work better as only germs make it through, where as the brita filter doesn't seem to be blocking much of anything o.o 

On the point of germs, personally, I run all excess FP water to an electrolizer, while the slime distiller feeds the gardens hydro rail.  and the bathrooms intake line :)

i think a deodorizer that uses bleach stone instead of sand could just absorb ANY gas going threw it and destroy many of the germs.

Acting like the hand sanitize but for the general areas gas.

As for hand sanitizes, the bleach-stone is already quite a rare and scarce resource without the ability to make it as far as I know, and it degrades on its own unless you take very special care to store it somehow.

So i would actually like to see the hand sanitizes use bottled chlorine or something, that you made from a chem station, the apothecary right now i would guess, using water and bleach stone, so that it goes farther, and also makes it stop leaking chlorine gas into the air for storage.

Also, a chem station could have a gas and fluid intake so that you can feed it any resource to make stuff, like turning water and chlorine gas into bottled bleach, or sand and chlorine gas into bleach stone tablets or something.

This bleach stone tablets could also be used as the 1000 flushes item we use at home to make it so the PO out of toilets have most of the germs killed.

Archived